Thursday, July 6, 2017

New Year - New Site!

Hello!  I am excited to announce that this school year I will be teaching 6th grade math at Capital Pre!  This is a great opportunity and I am excited to teach something (mostly) new.  This summer, I will be leading a STEM camp for grades 3-5.  With these changes, I have decided that it is time for new websites.  You may still access all the posts, links, and resources below, but they will not longer be updated.  I invite you to follow my new Google Plus account (cprepmath6@gmail.com), Blogs (cprep223.blogspot.com), and/or my classroom Twitter and Instagram accounts (@MissHalleck223).  I am looking forward to a great school year!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic blog post. Your blog post has been quite helpful to us. Following your visit to your article, you will discover a variety of options. I'm going to share this post with you kohi cps . The Kohi click test is a method for determining the clicks per second ratio. For additional details, read this article.

    ReplyDelete