Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Grays to Blues Parking

Good Morning!

As you know, parking at the school can be challenging.  I recommend giving yourself plenty of extra time in the morning.

We have permission to park in the  Rensselaer "Surface Lot", which is a flat parking lot next to the building and in front of a parking garage.  The entrance to the garage is on Windsor Street (across from the Travelers lot).  After parking, you will walk up the stairs attached to the garage, up the hill, across the street, and enter at the back of the school.  I have attached a picture of the map I was given and I will sending home a copy.

If you can find parking on Ely Street or other (legal) street parking, you are more than welcome to take it.  I know that they will ticket on Main Street since it is a state road.

Please share this information with other family members attending.

Reminder, I am asking that students arrive by 7:20.

See you Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment